2009/11/02

Yesh.. change my new banner as 3th NOV is ARASHI DEBUT 10th Anniversary.
嵐十週年 おめんでとう。
がんばります。嵐が大好きです。

Oh mine!~ i'm terribly sick. Actually i took today off is to have a gd rest & relax, but i did not.
Went to the dental this morning & my doc told me i got 4 wisdom tooth. He suggest that i would go for a surgery operation to remove them. But the cost will be ex. I'm still considering. It'll sure be very painful. haix

AND i'm having a bad flu since sat night when i got home. But it seems to be worse now as i didn went to see a doc. Tml needa go to work & tons of work waiting for me. I can't afford to be SICK at this moment.
Although i do not like to OT but OT can earn quite alot of $. I must bear with it.

Ganbatte for myself & i hope to get well sooooon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message