2010/01/11

日本での初日 - Japan trip

ただいま~~~皆さん、
I’m back with my updates…

01.01.10 金曜日
Met up with jerline & momo @ the airport.
This is where our journeys begins…

CHECK IN @ T3 & we went for some snacks before we board our plane.
Snapped some shots inside T3’s toilet. Lolx




Photobucket

On the plane, watched the movie cloudly on the meatballs.
I managed to watch the whole movie without falling asleep although I’m super sleeply.
Went to watch another Movie –“WALL-E”. But I fall asleep while watching. Gomen Ne.

Momo wore this when she sleep. Kawaii na...

Photobucket


When I opened my eyes & I know that we’ll be reaching KANSAI really soon.
The view outside the window was美しい.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Snapped some shots out of the window & I fall asleep again.
This time when I woke up, the plane had already landed. Haha~


日本での初日

02.01.10 土曜日
CHANGI AIRPORT ⇒ KANSAI AIRPORT ⇒ NARA TODAJI TEMPLE ⇒ NARA DEER PARK ⇒
OSAKA CASTLE ⇒ KOBE’S CHINATOWN ⇒ KOBE HARBOURLAND ⇒ OSAKA SHINSAIBASHI ⇒ DOTOMBORI


KANSAI AIRPORT
Yes We were now in JAPAN. Hurrey!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


We can immediately feel the coldness when we stepped out of the airport.
Love this kind of Cold feel. Its WINTER time!
Boarded our Coach and our Adventurous Journey Begins…

To what we know, its japan new year 初二 when we arrived.

Is either Jerline or Momo who spotted this? (I forgot)
The School which Oh No & Nino opened. Wahaha~ Lolx

Photobucket

Photobucket



First Destination
Nara Todaiji Temple & Nara Deer Park


The Nara Todaji Temple is the largest bronze buddha structure in Japan.
Nara Deer Park is where thousands of deers roam freely in its natural enclosure.
The Deer were all around the temple. They were friendly too~
Some of them are super可愛い.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The 章魚焼き was 美味しい。 Its really different from what we have ate from singapore.

2nd Destination
The OSAKA Castle


On the way to the OSAKA Castle.
Took this 藝術照~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

we had lunch there.
The appetizer was KIMCHI and its was super delicious. ( didn capture pics of kimchi)
The UDON was nice too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We and our Creative idea. Haha~
Lets JUMP!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


2rd Destination
Kobe’s Chinatown


Kobe’s Chinatown is known as Nankinmachi by the locals, where the chinese community gather.
The chinese food looked delicious there.
But I didn’t bought any as we just had our lunch.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I spotted neko’s favourite 小龍包。

Photobucket


Went into the convience store and snap shots of this AV magazines.
My colleague ask me to get me 2 of these Magazines but I didn’t.
Gomen Na, I’m not the kind of person who will get you this kind of magazines.

Photobucket

OO.. we went in to AU KDDI shop and got our ARASHI brochure. Heheex
Saw this Bread Superman opp.
Its cute doesn it?? LoLx

Photobucket

3rd Destination
Kobe Harbourland

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Last Destination
Shinsaibashi 心斎橋 ⇒ Dotombori


The Shinsaibashi is the largest shopping area in Osaka where many boutiques and specialty shops are gathered, attracting local people and visitors.

Photobucket


We’ll be having SHABU SHABU for dinner today.
We need to take off our shoes & put in inside the locker.

Photobucket


OO I need to recommend 2 new friends that we had know for this trip.
1 is called Hamburger and another is Lin yu, they were both 19.
It’s a concience that we extend our trip and another concidence thing is that we stayed the same HOTEL
Shinjuku Washington. WOW!~ Our group mates thought that the 5 of us were together but we were not. Haha~
5 of us having SHABU SHABU together.

Photobucket

We ate our dinner quickly so that we can have time for SHOPPING.
I bought my AGNES B bag for the first day. Its cheaper than in singapore.

Passed by Matsumoto Kiyoshi and saw this lip gloss that Kat-tun endorse in.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stuffs we bought today.

Photobucket

to be continued... more pics to be uploaded on my facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message