2010/02/01

Times really passed by fast.
and FT had ended their visit to singapore.

28.01.10
Didn't catch them @ the airport. Sob Sob~
Lets treat it as a gathering for us then.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Let me update on 29.01.10 FT ISLAND FAN SIGN @IMM 7.30pm
Met the girls at 3pm, went to see a doc before meeting them.
After drinking coke ytd @ the airport & i doesn feel that well.
Remember that we kept in going to the toilet. lolx


WAT HAD HAPPENED this 2 days, i won't forget either.
All the Looking FORWARD, Excitement & Nervous that we had.

Btw,



I got .... HONG KI's signature. Actually i thought i would be able to get minhwan's instead.
Counted wrongly for that, but Hongki's also not bad. He say Hello to me while i said hello in korean.
YUP~ couldn't describe the FEEL that i had. I didn had an handshake cos i want a high 5 with HONG KI. haha & we did High 5* together. Arg~ 嬉しいですよ。

Photobucket

Pics that i took. Not all are clear except for some.



Photobucket




Photobucket

This looked like an artistic pic isn't it? haha



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My minhwan & yvonne's joonhoon

Photobucket

Chery's jaejin.

Photobucket

Capture his HONG KI is going to S N E E Z E !! 可愛いな。



Photobucket

Chery with her Jaejin's signature on her ablum.



Photobucket

Me with my Hongki's signature on my ablum.

Photobucket

A closer look of HONG KI's signature.

Photobucket

Both of them got Jaejin's signature. ^^

Photobucket

Lastly the 3 of us with our signature ablum.

Photobucket


30.01.10 FT ISLAND FANSMEETING @ST JAMES -DRAGONFLY
3pm
Have to trouble Chery & Yvonne for helping me Q as i need to work. CAB down straight away after work, and soo suay the CAB break down on the way. Haix!~ Need to walk a long way to hire another CAB.
No matter what, reach there at around 2pm. After chery and yvonne left for their toilet break.
I saw Seung hyun on d 2nd floor. In the morning, both of them saw Jaejin & hongki and now i saw seung hyun.
haha~
Photobucket

Photobucket

Nice pics that i took @ the fan meeting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


My minhwan iss soooo duper cute. M U A C K S !!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I can really consider i' m lucky. Got to shakehands with MINHWAN~ finally & YEAH!!
I still can't really remember whether i got shakehands with Minhwan? All looked like a dreamz too me.
I speak to minhwan & told him that he is cute in korean. Wondering whether was my prounication is right?
He looked at me kinda of blur. lolx.. than jaemin beside him was saying 'Kawaii, Kawaii. Lolx
But Jaejin inderstands me. Haha~ So i'm going to join chery & yvonne in their Jaejin's gang. Lolx
- will be uploading the pics on fanmeet asap.
Oyasumi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message