2010/03/15

SHINEE @ 130310 eawards e乐大赏2010

Went to the Marina Platform after our class.
I & Momo was both JAM in Citylink due to a huge crowd.
Was squeezing like sardines
LOlx But luckily we got thru.

It was dizzling.. & i saw zhao he & gf frm afar. Was shouting his name & went near to him.
He was also here to watch the performance too. LOL

OK we managed to get in. Not much ppl at the MOSH PIT actually.
But Nahx, at least we were close to the STAGE. Yeah!~


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I will PO Only SHINEE pics here. Will po up some other artiste @ my facebook.
Our SHINEE wearing white~
[SHINEE pic spam]

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Is jonghyun looking at my cam??

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the best pic that i had took for minho. His smile is enchanting~

Photobucket

Photobucket

They sang JOJO.. 1 of my favourite song, not forgetting their famous song " Ring Ding Dong".
Oh! They sang "Noona You're Pretty (Replay)".

Momo.. this is the nicest pic of jonghyun that i had capture. Tadah~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I somehow feel that my pics below looked like what reporters normally took. Haha LOlx

I loved the pics very much.. Shld i consider go & become a photographer?? Hmmm~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Managed to see SHINEE @ a very close distance. Its my first time seeing them Live.
They can really sing & dance very well.

Although i didn't managed to go to their showcase due to overloaded in work. But nxt time momo, i promised to go with you. I'll be happy to be yours & yvonne's photographer. LOlx~
See you guys liked my pics, i feel satisfied. haha~

To what momo requests.. I shall po more of your SHINEE for you.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My beloved taemin~ finally a nice side view of him

Photobucket

MOMO, ur bling ar.. Just for you

Photobucket

He looked fierce in here. Lolx

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message