2011/07/23

110722


Yes!~ I had received my BB Cream today.
Order a Skin79 BB Cream from Gmarket last few weeks.
Happened to see it on sale for S$9.90 + free shipping.
So i intended to give it a try.


This product was currently endorsed by Jolin in taiwan if i'm not wrong.
It was from Korea + the packaging seems soo detail. It couldn't be a fake one isn't it?






Comparing with different brands. "etude house, faceshop etc" that i had used.
This is one of the best eyeliner that i had used.






I still remembered that I couldn't bear to throw away my old k-palette eyeliner which i bought last year.
It had ran out of ink & i can still used another brand of black liquid eyeliner to tip some ink inside.
It was then become sooo watery till it falls straight into my eyes & causes an infection 
... & finally i decided to buy a new one, & here it is.. {the above eyeliner}.


I bought myself a new Lasting 2-Way Eyebrow liner too.




110723
Had already tried this products before i went to work this morning.
I like both products. {will try to give a review if possible} 
It was Awesome!~




Ps: Hey!~
I know its a secret that can't be tell.
But i'm happy to know that its a good start + quick ending.
Cheer up!~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message