2011/12/06

03/12/11 Saturday
As usual, i would need to work on a saturday.
Half-day for the day!~  
So we shall have our family outing since...
  • i was suppose to collect my new specs today with my mum.
  • 2nd, i & my brother bought a POPEYES CHICKEN deal from deal.com.sg // $20 for a $40 Voucher.
$5 for a $10 Voucher. DAMN WORTH IT DE LA>. (Only at Singapore Flyer)
OK, the DEAL looked something like below. You will need to print it out & present it when ordering.






LUNCH TIME!!
There was this CHRISTMAS EXTRA JOY SET for 2. It cost only $18.90. After upsizing, is $19.90.
My $20 voucher is just nice for this. 




Tadah!~  The shrimp looked so appetizing to me..

 My Chicken set without drumstick. I don't really eat drumstick. 

Drumstick that my brother ordered. ( I didn't ate it at all! ) 
I prefer Chicken Wings.



After a CHICKEN FEAST, we walked to MARINA BAY SANDS.
Shopped around to see all those altas brand. 
It had been more than 3 times, since i last came with my family.


Oh yeah!~ I spotted GIANT GINGY & wanted to take a photo with him. 
Many kids surrounded him, i'm the only adult that wanna take photo with him. LOL!~
He was soo adorable.




Luckily i bought my poloraid camera along.
GINGY looked like a giant plushie here. haha~ 

Went to collect my new spectacles located at pennisular plaza before we proceed to Chinatown.
Actually we was intending to walk over to Chinatown. But due to the heavy rain, we took bus instead.
Accompanying our parents to shop around Chinatown before our late dinner.


Everytime we go Chinatown, this is a must to eat. Shop name called "CHANG CHEN" .... if i am not wrong. 


Mixed Pig Organ Porridge 

You Tiao to go with it.


Brewed Pig Intestines

All time favourite (Gong Bao Yu Pian)


A Day full of eating. // YUMMY!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message