2012/02/25

D.I.Y Peter pan stud collar

Recently i likes clothes that comes with a Peter pan collar.
Its just looked soo STYLISH. 
So therefore, i went to search around for ideas if i could actually made any.

and YES!,

I found tutorials online etc...

First try [ D.I.Y Peter Pan Stud Collar } DONE!!
It was soo that simple.

1. Download and print out the template of the collar that you wants. 
    You can find it online. 

2. Cut it out after printing. 

3. Next, You'll need a fabric felt. (Luckily there is still some left frm the other time)

4. Place your cut-out and trace out the shape,



I remember there was still studs left from my brother which he bought in bangkok.
Asked him for some and i started putting all these studs on.


Oh yeah, you'll need 2 threads of black ribbon to be attached at the top of the both sides as a necklace.
Lastly, I used hot glue to glue them together and its done.

Tadah!!   FINISHED PRODUCT!!

I think it looks great on Black. ^^

I shall try another peter pan collar soon. 
my next - Pearl Collar necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message