2012/03/28

Bestie の誕生祝いの日


24.3.12 ♡my bestie ジャーリン誕生祝いの日


お誕生 おめでとう!! I U my friend.

Yeah!! A day to celebrate my bestie's birthday.
Spend half a day on making so-called brownies or cake pop the day before.
I nearly - failed the whole process. But thanks for my brother's help, i can finished it on time.
Taste... SWEETNESS OVERLOAD i think. LOL!!!

Tadah!!!   My first attempt!!!!
Heart-shaped Cake pops // brownies 

Closer view

Having a date with adam san & yang san to celebrate Jerlin's birthday.
The guys bought Cupcakes for Jerlin & all thanks to jerlin. I have the Cupcakes too. wahaha~

twelve cupcakes (handmade with love)// 
heard that this store is opened by Daniel Ong & Jamie Teo.
おいしそうですね。

ok, i just couldn't stop taking pics of the cupcakes. They are just to hard to resist...haha~
Look at the colors... they are just.... // .. 

Thanks GUYS for the Cupcakes. 本当にありがとう ございます
It was めちゃんおいしいです
I like the Red Velvet the most. 

Actually  we was intending to go for Western Food located at Joo Chiat Place. But it was fully booked.
So we Opt for a chinese cuisine then. ~

KIM'S PLACE SEAFOOD RESTAURANT located at Joo Chiat Place
We ordered their Specialties "X.O. Hokkien Mee" & Chilli crabs

X.O Hokkien Mee

Chilli Crab

Huge Pincers is really nice!~  
Had never ate such a huge pincer before.

Next, We went to Coffee Club at Siglap after dinner. 

As usual i drank Iced Coffee. 


RANDOMS SHOTS.... 
// i think this is our first time.. playing with randoms shots.. It was FUN!!



End of the celebration!!  It was fun hanging around with you guys. Hope to see you guys really soon. 
Next time when we meet, i hope that it shall be my chance to treat u guys. (Hv to wait till i settle down on my new job la..) hehe~

2 comments:

  1. Jerline4:38 am

    Yo mei chan, thank you so much for your AI XIN cookie candy and HK Tee. The candy was delicious. :) The tee abit tight, shall continue my diet plan. Lol.....

    But buddy, my birthday is on 23 Mar not 24 Mar la. Lol....
    Anyway, it was really fun hanging out with you and classmates. Shall meet up with you soon. All the best for your new job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!~ Glad that you like my so-called brownie. Oh yeah!~ i know your bdae falls on the 23mar. Its just that we celebrated with you on the 24th.
    haa!!~ Fun meeting up with you guys too. We shall meet up soon after your exams. ^^

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message