2012/07/01

Catch up date with the girls~

We have not been meeting each since after Irene's wedding.
Finally a Reunion Dinner to celebrate Lin's 誕生日。



Yes, shoe with my D.I.Y socks on for the day.

Irene was late as usual. So we went to shop around before meeting up with her.

(pic from neko)

We went to H&M. Lots of dress for this season. But none caught my eyes.

Except for this hat~ H E L L O!!!~  Its SUMMER TIME!!~
Didn't get this hat, but camwhore is a MUST right?? wahaha~

Neko with my hairclip on.. カワイイでしょう。

Dinner at Santouka located at Cuppage Terrace. 


The Menu

I ordered Small Ramen & Salmon roe Sushi Bowl Set.

 Another pic with neko~

Shopping spree after dinner. // Camwhore time too!!!~  
BEWARE PICS SPAM!!






Neko~ 

Irene~ 

With Birthday girl "Lin"~

oh yeah, a better view of what i wore. 
my Coordination~ (´・ω・`)

Opps!!~ Irene behind me see me cam-whoring. LOL!!!

Thanks neko for taking this pic for me. 

Next,  ビール時間♡ at Ji Biru Japanese Craft Beer Somerset 313

This lychee beer is REAL nice!!~  Strongly recommend.



Have a nice chat with the girls etc..  I miss the old times when we were young. LOL!!~
Getting older each & every year. haaa~

Lastly, before we end the day.
Taken from Irene's first smartphone Samsung S2 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message