2013/05/23

100% KPP WORLD TOUR 2013 SINGAPORE

100%KPP WORLD TOUR 2013 SINGAPORE
100513  最後のSTOP シンガポ-ル  終わった。
v( ̄ー ̄)v
 


100% KPP WORLD TOUR in Singapore. 
Singapore is the last stop for this 100% KPP WORLD TOUR.
{ I AM sooo HAPPY to be here.}
 
my Coordinate of the day
 
Left my office 1 hour earlier just to Q for this.
Queuing before the Concert starts.
 
Getting Ready!!!!!
OMG!!~  I am soo excited~o(●´ω`●)oわくわく♪
Have been anticipating for this from the day i got my tics.
 
FINALLY!!!!!   Yes, i can managed to see Kyary from afar.
haha!!!~
 

最高のperformanceですね~。さようならじゃなくて See you next time.
今晩、本当にありがとう ございます。楽しかったです。

Σ(〇Д◎ノ)ノ Kyary's performances really surprised me~
It is exactly what you seen on those youtube videos. Most importantly, she sang "LIVE" without lip syncing.  I really do enjoyed myself singing along with kyary.
ヘ(・、ヘ)だ だ だ だ(ノ、・)インベーダー
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message