2013/09/15

Hope i am not too late for Cocoppa!!!

Actually i was tempted to change my android phone (Note 2) to iphone 5c because of the colourful casing. But i just got my Note 2 not more than a year. And i haven't really explore enough on what an android phone can do. 

But after I randomly found this app.

COCOPPA!!!!!~

I changed my mind. ( I know that iphone can use this app too.)But not with the latest IOS 7.

So basically, i customised my phone to the below; 









You can now customised your own phone without jailbreaking. 
Simply just download the Cocoppa app from the Playstore or Itunes Store.
You can also designed and create your own icons. 
It was so much fun designing the Iris, Myfont & Dropbox icons myself. 
So in love with my phone now.

Strongly recommended. ♪(゚▽^*)ノ⌒☆   
Hope i am not too late for this. haaa!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message