2009/03/25

ARASHI AROUND ASIA 2008 IN TOKYO DVD is released today.
今日はARASHI AROUND ASIA 2008 in 東京 DVD リリースされます。

Didn't pre-order as its too ex. Managed to see some clips online. Its great seeing their Concert.
For the special backstage (released only for fc members) "ARASHI'S FIGHT IN KOKURITSU".

Sho was so proud in showing off his NIKE shoes. Its Original & Made in JAPAN.
This is some of the images that i managed to capture from. I think all the 5 of them should have it with their name printed on inside. Oh hw wonderful if i had a pair with my own name inside. hoooo~


Photobucket


ARASHI JUN STYLE FM rocks. I had been listening to it for these few week. I can understand 知る some of what he is trying to say. 嬉しいですね。
すばらしいです。 As for AIBA's, NINO's & OH NO radio station. It doesn't attracted me as its a little boring & i can't understand as they speak too fast. haha Can't even catch up with their speed. As for JUN, its different. Its just nice for me. Just for maybe some parts, can't catch up. lolx..
じゃね  おやしゅみなさい。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message