2009/03/17

Get scolded by my sales manager last min.. when it was about time to go home.
Makes me pissed off & i wanna Scream out loud.

I followed her instructions & redo the design, she did ask me to remove the chinese word but i only remove the front & not the back. Ok this i admitted that its my fault but what about the coupon design. She ask me to change things
& it turned out not that the clients wants. Its her who gave me the wrong instructions still say me. WTH... Still said i didn't followed her instruction.
Asked me to print out the design & let her see but she is not at her desk. Think she went home already lo. Sianz.. Place the design on her table.

Tml shall see how. I'll debate if there's a need to as its not my fault. But what can i do? Out in the industry is like that. sianz.. i'll tolerate if i have too. haha~

ありがとう 弟さんfor lending me his ears.

Hope 明日は、より良い日になるでしょう。


Ps: 1st term examination is coming around the corner. 4 more weeks to go. がばってます。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message