2009/04/22

Was pisssed off & mad by HER. How wonderful if the job i'm doing is to be shared by others & not her. Sometimes i really do not know how to communicate with HER. I think m going to vomit blood soon.

LET ME COOL DOWN PLEASE!! before i continued...

As thought what i had wrote the last entry. I had a short quarrel with her. YES, see i can't control & i get it back to her. FINALLY. Had a short arguement with her & we end the conversation today. I can said that i don feel like talking to her at all. She is too~ didn talk to me at all. FINE!~ i don care a damn of it.

What should i do tomorrow? OMG~ jus continued with it or... I will just continued with it since its my job. Whether to use or not.. Its up to you.

I shld not let this topic makes my whole day down.
_______________________________________________________________________________

THE QUIZ SHOW
i had finish watching it yesterday. Honeslty speaking when i first watch this drama. Alittle confused , firstly there is no subs. But i can only understand a little. Sho is a person who had lost his memory then the (william look alike) from Kanjani8 , waited 8 years for him to recover his memory. The Quiz show is actually a show which confess of each contestants crime. Next week is another story.
To me this storyline is a little bored but Sho's acting is Great すばらしい 。He enroled in his character very well.

Might trying to watch the nxt esp since Sho is in it. haha
Some screencaps that i had capture;



Next drama shall be "SMILE スマイル". My lovely matsujun!! Have not dwnload yet, shall dwnload it asap. Oh yah a short CM of Arashi latest single "嵐 「明日の記憶/Crazy Moon」".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message