2009/04/26

25 April 2009


Had our first term examination today.

Hmm... hw shld i rate it? Its really a tricky paper. arg yaya~

Sensei expect all of us to score 100 marks. How can that be? lolx There was a question which i hesitate for a long time. But.. i still stick to the other ans. The funniest thing is when i hand up the paper, sensei flip to this question which many ppl will be wrong if they were tricked. Sensei ask me, are u sure using いますis right。haha i say No.. i knw whats wrong already, i told him i was hesitating to the ans, and i told him can i change? He was laughing lo, he say test is already over , u still wana change ar. I jus couldn't stop laughing. haha~ lolx


Oh after class, went to MOF for lunch+dinner. I had ramen & fried tofu which is not tasy at all. おいしくありませんです。I don't think the food there is nice. Only the desserts is nice~




While we were chatting happily, i can feel that my handphone is virbrating. Went to have a look & i saw that i had 8 missed call. OMG ~ my manager called me for 8 times when i was in class. I didn notice it at all. I called my colleague & ask what is it about? & we are required to go back to the office now to work OT. What the hell? Spolit all our mood la, acutally we intend to go shopping but i guess we might have to postponded. We managed to shop for awhile while i meet my colleague to go dwn to our workplace together.
One word can describe my feelings & its SIANZ....ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz~
What to do? Haix
Went to meet my colleague & we went to work.. We were doing something for JAPAN bank & its full of japan fonts & text. But its not easy to do la. Super tiring & i was wearing contact lenses. My eyes is dry till i took off & throw away. Didn bring my specs along & i had a hard time in seeing all those texts. Yawnnn****
i was stung by mosquitoes in my company. I'm afraid i might have dengue fever lo. Better not la.. Very jialat de lei.
haix oh i jus came back this morning. Wana took a cab home but no cab in sight. So in the end, i took bus home. Its a tiring day!~ But heard that OT got double pay.. Hmm... so take it as i earning more $$. More money & i can buy more stuffs in Nihon. Lolx
--- Brother's treat today!~ Shall update soon~ Japan Gourmet Town in Tampines One.



Utaban [2009.04.26] ~ Crazy moon - kimi wa muteki Performance



Arashi performed in UTABAN yesterday. Oooo thats fast!~ Hope HQ or HD version might come out soon.. Looking forward to more of their Crazy moon - kimi wa muteki Performance in HeyX3 or Music station.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message