2009/05/01

May 01 2009 (a short summary)


Finally meet up with the girls. It had been ages since we last met.

Went for our hair-dye session~ I dye back my hair to blonde of coz. heex But at least its darker then my previous one. My ototo san praise that this color looks more better on me. Lolx

Our hair dye session last for quite a few hours, we managed to see chris outside ikuma the new bugis shopping centre. So qiaox.. He is with his friends. We walked to suntec city for our dinner & MJ to look for irene. Shopped round suntec for a little while & we went to starbucks for coffee. I & neko had the same "Iced Caramel Macchiato". Chat for awhile & went back home.

Neko- took pics of me & lin-chan when she is teaching me on ipod stuffs. Luckily its a nice shot.. haha

Cam-whore in MRT..



Meeting irene tml for dinner after my class.. Yeah! Oyasumi i gtg.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message