2009/05/17

Get back from my grandmum's birthday celebration. I'll really tired.. will be sleeping early. I wear very casual today & it doesn looked like me lo. haha I'm lazy to make up mah. Let me relax for this day only bah. Lolx

今日は私のお婆さんの誕生日です。~

So i am here to wish her a happy birthday.
Having an catering buffet lunch at my 3rd uncle's hse. Was a little bored till i wana have my nap. Didn't have my nap today, i'm a little pissed off. LOlx.. But since its my お婆さんの誕生日, i shall forget it. haha

ケーキ the cake
お婆さん誕生日おめんでとう


Took pics with お婆さん


To my cousins, All of you have MSN right? Remember to add me in, Mine is meizhen85@hotmail.com. Thanks remember to keep in contact too. Feel free to tag my blog. Thks again!~

Sleeply & tired now. Jyaa Oyasumi nasai

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message