2009/05/24

Now at the moment... i'm feeling very heart-broken. First time i can feel that my heart is breaking into pieces.

My mum had been ill since thur. She havent recovered yet & she lie to me that she is alright. Was worried bout her. Thought that her illness shld be ok BUT her fever is back again. Dad took her to the hospital today & i don even know about it till my bro called me, i was shocked & getting worried. Got home & waited for news as my dad says they are still Queuing for the doc.

Saw mum when they came back, i didn't see her since ytd coz when i came back she is already asleep. Didn talk to her in person. I feel gulity.. haix Mum looks pale & thats made me upset. Doc gave her lots of medicine. Heard that she went for a x-ray scan, shall wait for the report. I really do hope my mum will be fine. Am really worried.. didnt want all this to happen de.

This year is really not a good year for me. I really do hope this year can pass by faster.
Bro says mum will be fine & i believed it too.


From tml onwards , i might be super busy doing hsechore, revising my jap etc.


Dear Tomodachi,
Please be by my side when i needed u guys. Really afraid i might break down.
I'll GAMBATTE de.. Don't worry!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message