2009/05/04

Gathering session 02/05/09


It had been ages since the 4 of us go out together. Have class before meeting them. Finally got back my test paper. I'm very disappointed in myself. I work hard for it but it still turned out like this. I'm sad.. don't feel like talking to anyone. The night before, i didn't sleep well at all, i feel that something is pressing me on my head & the scary thing is that i heard tat voice again. You guys must be wondering what voice? YES, i remember i told some of my friends that got 1 day when i was bathing, i turned on the radio. It broadcasted Nicholas zhang dong liang song but there is another voice behind singing with it. At first i thought it was my brother, but turned out it is not.

This time is the same thing... and it happened in my room. OMG~ i wana run out of my room but i can't as i can't move. This time the radio broadcasted is Wilber pan song.. The voice is singing with it again. Its 3am plus in the night? Who will be singing with it in the middle of the night. Haix.. Although its scary but i think i shall forget it, Or else how?

No matter what, Let's continue my gathering session topic. I'm really disappointed... i shall work more harder this time in my jap test. Sensei teaching new stuffs again. It loooked kinda difficult & i catch no ball at all till jerlin & lin-chan explained to me.

Class ended, went to meet the girls. I'm terribly hungry & we settled down at the Wang Jiao Cafe. I ate baked rice while the others ate some desserts & side dishes.




After food, shopped awhile & we went to take neo-prints. Long time didn't take neo-prints le. Loved the shots that we took. It was PERFECT without even decorating it. heex

Looked at these girls... cam-whoring while i'm using my eye drop. Lolx... (does it looked like its a studio pics.) haha









Walked to marina sq after that,our leg is sore & we settled down at KFC. lin-chan & neko ate some snacks while me & irene had our drinks.

Last stopped before we go home. Cityhall mrt station~ Cam-whore there~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message