2009/05/08

Got MC today~ シック
Getting better but my headache is jus coming too often. Now when i'm writing this entry, i'm still having a headache. Hope it will be better afterwards. Took a nap just now in the afternoon after my med. But i'm feeling sleeply again. I shld be resting & not online.. but its jus too bored for me if i didn't use comp. haha~

Colleague called me, & i get to know that much things happened today in my company. Its a BAD NEWS... i'm sad. My company retrenched ppl again & this time is ppl around me who is close to me. Heard from my colleague that many ppl cried today. Haix~ - Am also worrying whether i'll be retrenched but it shld be not as my manager told us that it might have changes to the structure of the company. We as the designer grp might have more things to do , as like other than doing design, we might even have to do the newspaper stuffs. But no matter what, never got retrench is the good thing for me le.


To my fellow colleague who are been retrenched, i'm sad to know that. I'm sorry i couldn't be there to bid you guys goodbye. But all the best. This is also part of life & there is nothing i can do to help.
Let's hope u guys can find a better job out there. Gambatte Kudasai. がばってください。
Saw this clip on ARASHI, makes me laugh. (at least my mood is getting better.)





明日は私のお婆ちゃんの誕生日、will be going to TURF CITY for our dinner. All our relatives & family members must attend. Of coz there will be good FOOD.. haha Can't wait for those delicacy.
Off to have a good rest. じゃあね  お休み

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message