2009/07/08

今日は悲しいで失望です。

Recently there was too much job & a F*U** 難しいのjob. Makes me & my colleague wana cried & complaining. Doing that F*U**cigarette box is not easy.... Gave us lots & tons of problem. Hve been overtime-ing this few days.

& our manager said, i & my colleague must stay back 1 hr after work to train us on the pre-press things. WTH... we can't say no right? Learning more is good but nw we are really damn busy with projects. Can we postponed it???

Many people would thought that Designing is such an easy JOB. But i don't think so. U can spend 1 week in designing it. While as people can reject it within 1 min.

Forget bout it.. Famlily was planning for a trip to bangkok.

BUT...

At first, バンコク旅行へ行きます。
than, バンコク旅行へ行きません。

than maybe, 行きます。

and now...... 行きません。

DISAPPOINTED is all i can said.

than last sat, jerlin told me maybe she can't go 日本trip with me. Its not confirmed yet as her mum is sick.

Was 失望 too. But what can i do?

東京旅行へ行きます? 東京旅行へ行きません?

私は知らない?????????

(Planned for so long, if cannot go, disappointed is the word that i can describe.)

Or should i go alone? But if go alone, there are so much restriction. Who can take pics for me? Who can talked to me when i'm travelling?

ARG....!!!

i want to go for a vacation.... PLEASE!!!!!!

I REALLY DO NEED REST.... ANYONE PLANNING TO GO FOR HOLIDAY??
TAG ME....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message