2009/09/06

Friday
04.09.09

Met the girls for RAMEN at Liang Court "MARUTAMA-RA-MEN まる玉らーめん". The Ramen was 美味しい but its a little too mild for me. Overall Its not too bad. Love the Char Siew, its was tender & nice.




Saturday
05.09.09

Met Yvonne out & just shop around. Bought the skincare products that she recommended me. Used for the first time & i can feel the different. Thanks for your recommendation. Oh i should thank you again for the bear keychain that you gave me. I appreciate alot. ありがとう ございます。



Saturday
05.09.09

Treated whole famly to "DIAN XIAO ER" for dinner. (Brother's choice)
A small mini dinner gathering celebrating my brother's tanjoubi.
The food was delicious, especially the fried cereal prawn & roasted duck.
Shall go eat with my friends nxt time.
After dinner, went shopping with my brother before going home.
Finally i bought myself the perfume that i wanted "DKNY limited edition - Fresh Blossom"


Intend to dye my hair on thur after sending off my brother to army at tekong. But it might take us a whole day. By the time it ends, it should be in the evening. So i might change it to sat after my class instead. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message