2011/01/24

ついてない日

220111 ついてない日


An Unlucky day for me.. As per normal, went to make-up before i went to my jap class.
Put my itouch in my pocket. I didn't know that it will jus slip & landed onto the water.






AND




That's it!!!~






I ended up ... without MUSIC on the way to school.
I'm not USED to it..


I wan my itouch to be alive again, PLEASE!~ {Impossible}


Shopped with Catherine & i didn't get any clothes that i really liked.


* - Considering whether should i get an iphone4 now or wait for the white one.
Had to depends on my dad, he said he'll check it out for me when iphone 4 white / 5 is releasing. 


(am using my bro's ipod nano at the moment.)


(_ _|||) 
_______________________________________________________________
230111


Was planning to get a bedside table.. went to IKEA, there aren't any design that i really wanted. 
SO in the end, i didn't get any. Bought some other small stuffs for storage instead.


Went to Tampines Central to shop for my colleague's present & CNY clothings maybe.
Saw a clark heels with light chocolate brown, love it at first-sight. 
Try it on, & i told myself, i'm gottna get this.
........


Heh?? ... it doesn have the size that i want. *sianz
I want to buy 1 size bigger for heels, no more just nice for me.


Left the place with disappointed, looked all around Tampines for the similar pair for shoes..
As predicted , couldn't get any. So i intend to go back & get another color instead.




I got a Dark Brown one. (although it wasn't the colour that i really wanted. This is not bad either.)
It costed me.. $89 after discount.


& most importantly its very comfortable.


Shall wear this more often with dress..


CNY clothes... left 1 more piece to go with... hmm....
Last min shopping again on this sat after class or... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message