2011/01/08

TONLY MOLY [ Tomatox Brightening Mask  ] REVIEW
Tomatox Brightening Mask contains a blend of fresh tomatoes and plant extracts to effectively cleanse the skin of impurities for an instant brightening effect.

Recommended by the sales girl at  (TONY MOLY) that this is 1 of their Best Selling Product when i was in Korea. 
She tried the tester onto my hand, & i was stunt with the result that i saw. My hand indeed changed to a lighter tone. So i bought 1 back to Singapore & gave it a try.


It comes with a cute tomato packaging.
Used this ( Tomatox Brightening Mask ) onto my face. Didn’t really see the effect that was used on my hand. (alittle dissappointed)
Result was so-so for the 1st time used. 
Its has a creamy & cooling texture feel when you first put it onto your face. You can also smell a light scent of tomato too.

Contiunous using it for a few times. I can now slightly see the effect on my face. 
The tone of my face is sligher reduce by 90% & my skin looked more radiant now.


*Direction use:
After cleansing face, apply the mask to face. Avoid mouth and nose areas.
Wait for 2-5 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message