2011/05/23

110521 Saturday

Went for my jap class as normal.
Adam san & Yang san (Classmates) asked us out for dinner after class.
Finally our puzzle was solved. haaa!~

Yang san got a car, so he drove us to this place. "KKI ケーキ" located at Ann Siang Hill,
right behind the Thai Resturant that i had worked in when i was in sec sch.
It had been a long tme since i had been there.


KKI ケーキ was a quaint little cakeshop which had very nice jap interior design.
It was a regret that i didn't managed to explored their " The little DROM STORE".

These are the cakes that the 5 of us shared, The cakes are not too bad after all.
Just that it needs to be eaten asap before its started melting.

Antoinette & Kinabaru

Strawberry cake &... not sure what cake it is.

Little Red Riding Hood (Dark Chocolate)
I find this quite nice.. but.. its kindly sinful. lol

I liked the ambience & vibres of the place where we can stop by, have a drink & have a piece of cake.
I think it can ASPIRE me for INSPIRATION in my designs.
I shall go again one day.

Thanks to adam & yang san for recommending this place.
Oh, next they brought us to a mixed jap taiwan resturant. We didn't ate jap food, but we ate taiwan food.

This 鲁肉饭 is the most typical taiwan food that i had ever eaten in singapore.
NICE!~  i only know that this resturant is located at near far east sq.


蔥油餅  crispy~ Yummy!!

We do ordered other foods too. But We were too hurry to eat till i forget to capture. hehe~

NEXT STOP...
TIMBRE @ Old School.

Listening to some local bands & had some drinks.
Its my first time there. I didn't had any alcohol as my eyes & nose were not that well.
I had mocktail instead. ^_^

I would recommend this place if you wants to unwind afterwork to good live music and with food & drinks
its can be an ideal place.

Thanks to adam & yang san for the treats & recommendation.
Feeling alittle bad, We should think carefully which place should we recommend you guys next time.

Thanks alot!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message