2011/09/28

AFA Anime Festival Asia 2011

Have always been wanting to go for this kind of event.
Furthermore, there's a Butler Cafe this time which will transform into a "Wonderland" theme.
Same as usual, there will be a Maid Cafe too.

Afa kun

ANIME FESTIVAL ASIA is back!~

11.11.11





{my favourite number somemore}




Hatsune Miku

Anime Festival Asia will premiere the first full 3D Hatsune Miku concert experience in Asia. 

How COOL can this be in seeing full 3D Live.
 I can say that it'll be a TOTAL different feel from those 3D movie that we watch from the CInema.


Catch Hatsune Miku live on 11 November! Only at the I Love Anisong concert! 
Already looking forward to this.


Tickets will be on sale at SISTIC on the following dates:

  • 01 October 2011 (Saturday)

    • 3 day Concert VIP early bird package ($348)


  • 08 October 2011 (Saturday) 
    • 3 day Concert VIP package ($366)
    • 1 day Concert VIP ticket ($148)
    • 3 day Standing package ($126)
    • 1 day Standing ticket ($48)

Who out there is interested? Let's go together!~ It'll be fun!!!~

I believe not much of my friends would be interested but I AM!! ~

I would be going alone if there's really no one else really interested in. 
I'll be getting the $48 Standing ticket which include the admission to the AFA Festival + Stage Acess for either 12th or 13th November.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message