2011/09/20

父の誕生日祝賀会

{ Daddy+Brother's Birthday Celebration~}
♪Happy(。´_●`)ノ"┌iiii┐ヾ(´○_`*)Birthday♪

110918 / SUNDAY

My bro suggested that we go VIVO city to shop around before we proceed to have our dinner there.
It had been my 3rd time there since last week. LOL~
Took my parents to try MARCHE as they had never tried it before.

Below is the food that we ordered & shared it among the whole family. 


Pork knuckle

Baked Potatoes

Swiss Rosti

Cheesy Pasta is 

Pork Steak

my ROOT BEER~

Some cam whore since i have such nice background & nice lighting behind me. 

DESSERT TIME~
Chocolate chip waffle that my brother choosed.~ Yummy!!
Gelato Waffle is real delicious~ 

A full view of what i'm wearing!~ (笑)

It had been a long long time since i last travelled with my family.
Looking forward to my Bangkok family trip in Oct.
Lots of things i wanna get & eat there. (^—^) ニコリ

Arg!~ nearly missed out to post this.
Went to DAISO and i bought this pouch~ (last one)
$2 only, Worth Buy!~ {if there is a bigger size for this, i'll sure get another one.}
it lots~ am already started using it now. ( ̄ー ̄)ニヤリ


1 comment:

  1. If only my parents like and dare to eat western, jap or other cusine food, i will sure bring them to marche..

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message