2011/10/16

Bangkok Trip Day 1

Starting to fall in  with this city.
Yes, Bangkok.
It had been 6-8 years since i last went to Bangkok.


This time round, i'm not going with my friends. 
I'm going with my family. A family trip which i look forward to.


2011/10/06 | Thursday
Day 1


My Luggage getting ready!!


Airport casual fashion with my luggage.~

Ready to check in.

Ok. its time to board the plane. Tiger airways from the budget terminal.


Inside the plane.
My side view is just not suitable for me. LOL (taken by my dad)


Here we go, on the way to Bangkok.


Brother watching his show thru ipod touch,


am watching my 2NE1 TV thru my iphone. A good entertainment for us to pass time. ^^

Nice scenery before landing.

Arrived in Bangkok & we're now taking the Airport Rail link to the place we'll be staying.


Alighted at the stop which our hotel is located in. 

Walked for about 15minutes before we managed to find our hotel Citin Pratunam Bangkok.
It is situated in the heart of Pratunam. 
Our check-in time is way to early, so we left our baggage & head to have our lunch.



Shopped around Plantimum mall before we settle down in Platinum Mall's Foodcourt for our lunch.

My dad bought this, it was some kind of delicious. Yummy!!~


Pad Thai.



Does this looks like Taiwan Oyster Omelette?
Its delicious if only the sauce was the same as taiwan's one. But it was just tomato sauce.
Weird Combination. LOL

Thai Kwap chap~

Ok, leaving Platinum Mall and back to our hotel. 

Our room!!~ {sharing with my bro}


Some randoms shots with my brother.

Ok, this pic looks sorts of creepy with my bro behind me. LOL

Off to have a walk after checking-in into our hotel.

so sweet to see my bro & mum holding hands. lol

Lady selling pomegranate.


Heading towards to hire a cab. 
Next stop Chinatown.

Is this too squeezy for a tuk tuk.? haa!!


On the way to chinatown.

Arrived at Chinatown~ 

Shopped around before we have our dinner.
Dinner at T&K Seafood. Famous in Chinatown Bangkok.
Remember to come here if you come to chinatown. Always packed with people.






Self-camwhore 成功!

Huge bbq prawns~ yummy!!



We did order fried rice, but since it didn't came when we finished our food. 
We would just forget it. ^^


Next stop, Khao san where backpackers stayed.
See what i saw...
INSECTS as tibits anyone??


Silkworm~


Fried Grasshopper!!~


It looks sooo Gross to me!~  LOL  {luckily the lady didn't stopped me from taking photographs}
Didn't really took much pics in khao san. 


Took cab back & we bought some food for supper before going back to our hotel.


Tadah!~  This is REAL NICE STUFF!!
BANANA PRATA with Condensed Milk!!  
We had this for 3 continuous day till my bro become friends with the tendor. LOL!!


Chicken Rice & Roasted Pork as Supper. 


Will be going out of Bangkok for tomorrow. 


Stay tune to Day 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message