2011/10/31

お誕生日のプレンセント??

何の誕生日のプレンセントを欲しいですか。
What present do i want?
hmm....Have been thinking about it recently?
Actually i intend to get a Swatch for myself. Jeremy Scotts's design, Either the Frame or the Wings one.
Went to the swatch store & found out that the wings can be easily become yellow.
Strap for the frame is hard... (need some time to season it)
So... after some considerations, i didn't get any. 





What do i want for present?
Thought of getting myself a new camera. As you guys know, i have almost 3-4 cameras at home already & craving for more. 
LOL!~  (GREEDY isn't it)


Feel like selling away my LUMIX TZ-7 for an UPGRADE to either a LUMIX GF2 or GF3 White.
But i can't bear to sell away my TZ-7. (What should i do?) 


With the 14 mm pancake lens, it is at $899. With the 14mm and 14-42mm standard kit lens, it is at $1,099.
Am still considering it... because of MONEY MATTER!~ LOL  




Last saturday, my parents gave me a treat in Todai located at Marina Bay Sands. ^^
Yippe!~ my Snow Crabs!!~  it was real delicious. YUMMY!!~ 




My-Fashion on that day.




& my best friend {ジャリーン} gave me a present too!~
A cute sweet blue Yoshitomo Nara Little Wanderer inspired Hoodies Jacket Cape Blanket
♥ it lots!!
(shall take pics & po it up later)






ありがとう ございます。
Thanks alot!~ 



Ps: (received my hair extension), but.... the color of it doesn't really matched my hair.

My hair was slighty brighter than the hair extension. So i have decided to dye my hair to a darker tone to match my hair extension before i starts wearing it. *WINK

Bangkok Day 3, i'll try to update asap. Haven''t finish editing the pics.
Please be patient guys!~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message