2011/11/19

Bangkok Trip Day 4 (Part 1)

Today Temple visits + Chatuchak // Siam Paragon etc...
2011/10/09 | Sunday
Day 4


FASHION OF THE DAY!



First Stop of the day, Wat Arun Rajwararam is a Buddhist temple located  in the Bangkok Yai district of Bangkok. Along the Chao Phraya river. It is known as "Temple of the Dawn".

To get to Wat Arun, we'll have to take a boat from the pier near Grand Palace.

My Parents




Yeah~  This is the place, that we wanna go to.

My brother is video-ing again.

Cam-whore time in the boat. 


Me and my Brother.


Less than a 5 mins ride, we had reached the opp side of Wat Arun Temple.

 Look at the Sky~ (I didn't photoshop it at all.)




Admission fee to Wat Arun Temple, 50 baht. ( Dad's paying for it.)

As i was wearing shorts, I would need to rent a scarf in in order to enter Wat Arun, 

Tadah!~ 


 My Lovely Parents.

 Look at how steep the stairs is. Can you imagine that i climbed it all up? LOL!~

Pic of my Mum with a typical thai pose.

 OK Fine!!~ I'm a copycat. Took the same pose as my mum.
Haa!~

 Beautiful Clouds above!!

 View from the top.

 The building structure are all so well- detailed.



2nd Stop, Wat Pho Temple. Its just a walking distance opp the Grand Palace.

A Giantic statue of a Sleeping Buddha. 


 My Family Members.

Saw that?? Buddha had thumbprints too!~ OMG!!  

Closer view of the thumbprint.

Some random shots of temples around Wat Pho.




Shall continue my Part 2 in the next post. 

A video of our Temple visit. Part 3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message