2011/11/21

Bangkok Trip Day 5/6

2011/10/10 | Monday

Day 5 / 6

Woke up early as usual, our first stop. 
Took a cab to a temple where we can donate coffin for those poor people. (Didn't managed to take pics of that)
Heard from the taxi driver that chinatown is near by. So we intend to walk.

But after walking for 15-30 mins. I guess we were lost, so we went to ask around. 
And turn out that actually it was not really that near. Took a Tuk Tuk to Chinatown for our breakfast. 

I'm real tired. 
My breakfast, thai style kway chap.

After we had our breakfast, we went to shop around chinatown. Managed to find some hidden places. 
Quite a nice place to shop to.


Accessories Store!~ Lots of design to choose from.

I & my bro kinda lost of our way, when its was time to meet our parents.
Was worried about my parents,.. etc. I became panicked.

Since after that, when we managed to find our parents. I was not feeling very well.
Continued to shop for the next few hrs under the humid weather. 
Asked my parents, if it was possible to to our hotel or to find some place with air-conditioned for me to take a rest.

Took a cab down to platinum mall & we had a rest there. 
Mister Donut was the place where we stopped to have a rest, 



 Having a rest before we walked back to our hotel. (I don't really feel well.)

Was perspiring when i got into the hotel, but when i got into our hotel room. 
I was shivering with cold. Indeed, i got a FEVER.

Can't go anywhere since i'm sick. Have to stay all alone in the hotel. (Was shivering like hell.)

RANDOM SHOTS by my bro using my camera since i can't go out for the day.




Nail Polish.~



Clothes for XXXL people. LOL!!!


They had pizza without me... ~ sob sob~

2011/10/11 | Tuesday
Day 6 (Last Day)

Was feeling slighty better. Last day in Bangkok~ early morning went for some last min shopping.
 We' getting ready to be on our way to the airport.





Late lunch at the airport before boarding.




Goodbye Bangkok!~ I believed that i'll be back real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message