2012/04/14

collect+point

13 April 2012
It's my last day of work & i was like busy for the whole day.
Met up with Cheryl for dinner at Sakae Sushi ~ for good food. 
She passed me my FTISLAND X'MAS LIVE 2011 DVD!!!!!! ~
& YES!!~  I got Hongki's postcard. Hurrey!! (´ω`★)

After dinner, we went shopping. There is a place that i wanna go & have a look

It is COLLECT POINT located at Isetan, Orchard Singapore.
It is a no.1 japan casual wear fashion brand.Brands that represented in Collect + point includes Lowry’s Farm, Apart by Lowry’s, RageBlue, Jeanasis, Heather, Hare, and Trans Continents. As mentioned above, all of these brands are managed by the same Japanese fashion parent company, Point Inc.



Tadah!~  Love at first sight for this one piece.The one i'm trying was in M size.... the sleeve is slighty tight for me. Asked for L size...but this color that i wanted was out of stock. As its a few piece per item in the store.


Since the color that i wanted was out of stock. I tried on another color instead.
Overall, this color doesn't really suits me. Looks kinda plump here. 

So which color do you think it looked nicer on me? 

Oh yah!~ I tried on the sleeveless one too. 
Cheryl said that this suits me the most among all i had tried.

The cutting of this outfit makes me looked slimmer.. So in the end, i got this sleeveless one-piece.
It costed me around $140.. & i think its worth the money.⊂((・▽・))⊃


I will try to purchase more clothes from collect+point more often if possible.

2 comments:

  1. Jerline4:28 am

    Mei chan, I dunno u like the clothings from collect pt too. I also recently just found it and wanted to intro to u as I think you will like the clothing style. I bought a reb sailor blouse from there>>> $39.90 (cheap rite, coz it's on promotion). The clothing is nice but really Ex lor. I like the sleeveless dress you bought. Although slightly abit ex, but u looker slimmer, so indeed worth the $$$.
    We shall go shopping together after my exams k? Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!~ I was attracted to the clothes from collect point. But the price wise is slighty ex. I can only buy 1 from there 2-3 mths once only i think. haa~ Yeah, i also think the sleeveless one that i bought indeed worth the money.

    Shall wear it next week for my cousin's wedding. ヾ(゚-^*)⌒☆

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message