2012/05/06

May shopping haul~

Its MAY!!!
How long had i since last updated my blog. 
Oh yeah~  things bought this month.


BAKING POWDER Pore Cleansing Cream from ETUDE HOUSE
Actually i saw some reviews on the Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam. Good reviews so far. 
So when i went shopping with my friend the other day at Etude house. Couldn't control myself to try the Cleansing foam. But the salesgirl recommended me the Pore cleaning cream if i were to remove heavy make-up.


So i got the Baking powder Pore cleansing cream instead.




REVIEW TIME: Firstly, i love the smell of it. Secondly,its formulated with baking powder to help dissolve the BB Cream that we had on our face. It also helps to exfoliate skin with a cream texture and exfoliate your skin and penetrate deep into your pores for a full and refreshing skin.  Removed heavy make-up pretty well.
After using this pore cleansing cream, i can pretty well feel that my pores were well-cleanse. It makes my face radiant than before. Really love this product lotsCan't wait to use this everyday.


COLLAGEN MOISTFULL SMOOTHING AMPULE PRIMER
Another product that i got from Etude house was this "Collagen Moistfull Smoothing Ampule Primer".
A pinkish pearly texture that will makes your face glow~ Its actually a hydrating moisturizing primer that lifts and tightens complexion to promote a radiant glow for your foundation make-up. I have oily skin & enlarged pores. This can helps by smoothing & minimize my pores too. 


Use this before apply your BB Cream. ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ






CANMAKE CHEEK & CHEEK
i will just skipped the review on this. Blusher are all the same to me. 
But so far, the colors can stayed on for long hours. 


HAIRSTYLE MAKE-UP BOOK from Popular Bookstore
It costed me only $8.80 for members.


Backpack that i always wanted. Cost me only $18.80~

I should really control for not spending so much this month. Oh yeah, will be going for a medical appointment for my wisdom tooth at changi general hospital next week. If everything goes smoothly, will be having an operation. 
Just hope it will turns up fine. God bless!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message