2012/05/20

従姉結婚式~

従姉結婚式~五月十二日
Woke up real early specially for this day to get myself prepared. 
今日のコデイネイト

With lovely & beautiful bride

Bride with her Bridesmaid gang~ 

While her Bridesmaid gang were preparing for the gate-crash, i accompany my cousin in the room. She was surfing net & listening to songs~ while chit-chatting with me at the same time.



After some wait, the groom was here for the bride.



They left  to the Groom's house after that. Actually i & my brother were to help her with the video-editing. 
Brought our macbook there but it was giving us problems. With some internal hard disk error etc, we couldn't use it at all. 


Last minute decision, we took a cab back home to finish off with the video-editing. And we managed to finish it on time in order to rush to the lunch venue. 


A closer look of what i wore that day with my diy pearl collar.


Lastly, a snapshot with my family



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message