2012/05/22

お久しぶり〜

120519 Saturday

It had been a long time since i last met up with my bestie ジャーリン.久しぶりですね。I miss ya so much~  Do you miss me too?? Wahaha~ 
Oh yeah, We went to have Japan's Famous Ramen~"MENYA MUSASHI located at Raffles City.
After 15mins - 30mins of wait, we managed to get in.

Tadah!!!~ I had this Black Kakuni Ramen~ 

While my bestie had this Red kakuni Ramen~

We ordered Gyoza as our side dish.

We went shopping after our dinner. oh yeah, we went to shop for clothes~ TOPSHOP!!!
Saw 2 jumpsuits which i think its nice. Tried both jumpsuits~

First that i tried.

The 2nd one that i tried.

Which do you think it looked nice on me??  
A Closer view

Side view

ok, i got the 2nd one in the end. LOL!!~ costed me $79, sort of expensive. But limited design i guess. 
Better grab it before its gone.

Ok, my outfit of the day.

Lastly, pics of me with my bestie ジャーリン. Nice catch-up with her.



Shall meet up with her aftter her HK Trip, we shall then go swimming. (^_^) /


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message