2012/05/09

Black White~

120509

What i wore today. White polka dots on black top with jeans.
The top was in XXL size bought online from orange bear 2 years ago.
(Gave it to my mum and recently she took it out from her warerobe & asked me to wear it instead.) 
Was thinking how should i actually wear it. 

In-order to make myself looked slimmer, I tucked it into my jeans. 
Sort of a korean look isn't it?

Next, i tie my hair into a side plait, A totally different look with my new fringe. 

Oh yeah!~  Went to daiso after lunch & got myself new socks again.

Transparent socks is popular in japan right now. You can get it in DAISO for only $2. 
CHEAP BARGAIN right!!
You can wear it with different kinds of shoes. 


You can even wear socks while wearing high heels or high platform heels. 
so SWEET looking right? 
Grab yours now in DAISO!!~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message