2012/09/10

090912 弟さんの誕生日

A day to celebrate my brother's 誕生日. Went out as a family to shop around orchard road.My brother joined us around in the noon as he got something on in the morning.


 Coordinate of the day taken by my dad
(I think its sort of far away.)


Opps!!~ Fringe is getting longer. Shall trim it soon.


Camwhore of me in a departmental store.


Had our dinner at rice table an indonesian Buffet restaurant located at International Building. Not sure where my brother know about this place.  He recommended us & its our first time there. Walked in normally is being rejected because the restaurant space is not big. Luckily we made a reservation before hand. 

The buffet will cost $28.49 nett  per person which doesn't include drinks. For those who can eat alot like me. LOL!!~ its totally worth the money. ^^

We were their first customer for dinner time.



Love the Eggplant!!

Beef Rendang ~






The Rice Table Indonesian Restaurant
360 Orchard Road
#02-09/10 International Building
Tel: 6835 3783 / 6835 3782
Website: http://www.ricetable.com.sg 


Opens: 12.00pm to 3.00pm, 6.00pm to 9.15pm daily





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message