2012/09/01

my new White TOY

MY LATEST NEW WHITE TOY - SONY NEC F3 



Just got it yesterday from the COMEX IT FAIR. I know it was kindly random as i didn't mention at all about it. Since I will be going for a holiday soon and would like to have a good kind of camera which i can take good quality pictures. Yes, half of my salary is gone but i think its a kind of investment. ^^


Actually i wanted to get the NIKON J1 in pink. 
But for the colourwise, functions etc. I would prefer Sony Nec F3 as i can actually self-shots myself which is a BONUS for me.

THE FRONT

THE BACK

SONY NEX-F3 delivers a professional DSLR quality. It can be consider as a mini DSLR compact camera with interchangeable lenses. Next, a useful 180degree flip-up screen 

What i love about this camera is that i can cam-whore with it. wahahaha~  

A H A P P Y .G I R L// shall po more pics taken by SONY NEC F3 soon. 
Need to hands-on and try it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message