2012/10/01

Catch up for good food.

290912
Yes, meeting up with my bestie again. She is craving for some nice ramen, so here we are at the orchid hotel. I remember i blogged about it before. If you are interested, Here!

As usual, we would need to queue. But luckily the queue was fast.


Snapped a few pics of the surrounding of the restaurant while waiting for our food to be served.


Sesame seed for us to grain. 

Hard Boiled Egg... for you while waiting if you are hungry.

My Black... something ramen. Opps!!~



Next, Desserts time. She recommended me to this Au Chocolat~ located at MBS.Yes, MBS!!~  haa!~ It was singapore first french inspired dinning & cafe.


The interior there was very different from where i have been to.
Ceiling full of scenery~ WOW!!~

Got train moving round the bistro. So interesting loh!!~ choo choo train...



Look at all those delicious desserts they have. Lots of choices to choose from.




Cute coaster... 

Me with my bestie~ (with no make up on) (>_<)
Ok, i looks damn ugly here i know.

Lovely looking bestie~ 

I had Mango smoothies

while my bestie had Strawberry smoothies~

Au Chocolat's Chocolate Cake with a scoop of vanilla gelato

Close up version of the rich chocolate cake.


Next, Truffle Fries. I think this is NICE!!~ Recently in  with truffle fries.


Remember to check out Au chocolat when you are at Marina Bay Sands.
Finally finish off blogging this post. Off to bed. Jya Oyasumi.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message