2012/10/07

Catch up with friends

061012
Catch up day with friends which i haven't been meeting for a long time.
Coordinate of the day
Sleeveless Polka Dots dress


Meet up with Cheryl for lunch to get my "RUN RUN RUN" DVD.
Yippe!!!~  I got みなri's Postcard.(*^o^*)

Me with my RUN! RUN! RUN! DVD!!!!!

Oh yeah, we went to Ginza Bairin at Ion for lunch. 
I had Black Pig Katsu Curry Set.


I ordered 2 alar carte extra Fried Oyster.. Omg Omg, It was めっちゃDelicious.


After having lunch at Ginza Bairin, we went to shop around before meeting Shujun afterwards.
Ok, Takashimaya was having a 19th anniversary. They was having this Japan Travel Festival, so we went to have a look & grab some brochures. So Cheryl plans to go Okinawa next year. uhooo!!~   

Performance by Tokyo Girls Style which i thought would be a fashion show at first. haha~  So it turns out to be a Japan Girl Pop Group. LOL!


They are Japanese girl group created by Avex Trax.

Off to meet up with shujun after watching Tokyo Girls Style while Cheryl went to meet up with her friends.
Shujun's Coordinate of the day 
A Floral print dress~


Camwhoring inside forever 21 store. The lighting there was awesome. 
No photoshop was needed at all. (*^^*)






Enough of camwhore. Now a photo with shujun. 

Shop around from ION to Far East, we settle down at a place for a drink before we continue shopping.
Shujun playing with her phone. 

As expected, i drank my favourite drink Iced Coffee. Simply just love the bitterness that comes from the coffee. 

Next, its a must for friends to try my camera self-shot functions. 
Shujun trying out on my camera. ^^

Retro Effect Mode


Soft Skin Effect Mode


We shopped around again while we have our dinner. 
 Old Malaya Cafe at 313 for Assam Laska~


my Assam Laska which i was craving for...


Shujun had Ipoh hor fun



Popiah



Shall meet up again with shujun soon for our manicure session & my small birthday celebration with her before i FLY! wahahaha~
Somemore  2 more weeks, need to get my hair done too. Looking forward to it. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message