2013/01/03

15.11.12 TOKYO Day 7 {Odaiba Part 1}

Day 7 in Tokyo // Odaiba~ お台場
Morning!! On our way to Odaiba today~ Its a popular shopping and entertainment district on a man made island in Tokyo Bay.

We took the Yurikamome line, it crossed the Rainbow Bridge to get to Odaiba.
#1
 

Train Getting towards Odaiba~Wee~
#2

We are here at the Fuji TV Building~
#3

Statue of Liberty at Odaiba with Rainbow Bridge & Tokyo Tower at the back.
#4

Nice weather!!
#5

#6

#7

Went into Aquacity Odaiba to have our breakfast~
Had a short argument with me & my dad. But luckily all turned out fine.
Tempura & Kakiage
#8
 
Mum's unagi rice~
#9

#10

My cheese baked rice~
#11

Skipped Aqua City after finishing our breakfast. We proceeded to Diver City straightaway~ Can't waited to see the huge Gundam statue~ 
Palette Town Ferris Wheel from afar~
#12

We are here at the Diver city Tokyo!!!!~
#13

One piece~
#14

Let's go in & explore!
#15

#16

#17

Hello Kitty Japan
#18

#19
Baked kitties on display~
#20

Next, jagabee san ~ Why are you sooo BIG???
#21

Pic with jagabee san ~
#2

Krispy Kreme Doughnuts~ so many cute designs~
#23

I like the smiley face one~
#24

#25

Shared this with my brother~
#26

Back of GUNDAM
#27

Front of GUNDAM
Looked how huge it was from my view.
#28

Diver City Tokyo with the Gundam Statue~
#29

with my F.A.M.I.L.Y!!!!!!~
#30

 More pics of Odaiba Ferris Wheel & Hello Kitty's Kawaii Paradise~ Stay tune to next post!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message