2013/01/08

16.11.12 Osaka Day 1 {Shinsaibashi Part 1}~

Day 8 in Osaka // Shinsaibashi~
Woke up very early as we are leaving Tokyo to Osaka~ Had our breakfast at Tokyo Train Station.

my breakfast~
#1



#2

My pinky luggage & tote bag
 #3

Coordinate of the day~
#4

#5

My brother & me before boarding the shinkansen~
#6

My duffy and shellie may accompanying me through out the journey~ 
#7

It took us about 2+hours from Tokyo to Osaka.
and yah, we are here at Osaka already. 
Checked in our hostel before exploring Osaka. Btw, our hostel is located at Shinsaibashi.
Just 2mins away Shinsaibashi Station.

 Angelic Pretty was near our hostel,
You can find all sorts of Lolita style of clothing here.  
#8

Let us start exploring Osaka 大阪!!!
#9

アメリカ村 (America Village)
#10

#11

ミカヅキモモコ
#12

#13

#14

#15

Lunch at Yoshinoya~ All of us ate beef bowl, but with different toppings.
My Mushroom Beef Bowl~
#16

Onion Beef Bowl~
#17

Kimchi Beef Bowl~
#18

Spring Onion Beef Bowl~
#19

Next Shinsaibashi Shopping Street~ 
#20

Famous Landmark in Osaka. 
You can't say you came to Osaka without seeing this glico man.
Hello glico man!!!!!
#21

#22

#23

#24

A kind tourist volunteered to help us snapped a family shot.
Thanks!~  But you cut off glico's man head. lol~
#25

#26

きゃりーぱみゅぱみゅ
#27

Giant Crabby Signboard
#28

Kuidaore Taro, one of Osaka mascots~ 
#29

Uwa!!~  So much of his merchandise all around. haaa~
#30

#31

Nice packaging~
#32

#33

#34

Shall continued on my Shinsaibashi on my next post too!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your posttsss ♥ May I ask what is the name of the hostel you stayed at? ^^ im also looking for a hostel near a train station when I go to Osaka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi エミリ,
    The hostel that i stayed in was called Osaka Hana Hostel.
    2 mins away from Shinsaibashi Station only.

    Below is the link, you can go and take a look.
    http://osaka.hanahostel.com/

    Oh yah, when are you going to Osaka? ^^

    Meichan♥

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message