2009/10/09

Have been over-timing this few days!
But finally have a chance to go back abit earlier.. although its still late. haha

I have watch “You’re Beautiful“.
OMG~ Its a nice new drama. There's a scene that i couldn't stop laughing when they were in the airport, hongki was eating ice cream & was chasing the 修女。
Hongki's is sooo kawaii & i agreed with you yvonne that Hongki is acting himself in the drama. haha

Love this outsuit that Hongk is wearing.Can't wait for the 2nd esp although its out now. Shall watch it tml.


Photobucket

FT Island - Raining 雨 (FULL MV) is out. Love the song too~
will ripped it off from youtube. I'll be repeating this song & my girl (arashi) in my ipod tml. haha
Oh tonight is the broadcast of Aiba's マガール。Yes!~ Another Drama for me.
Shall wait for it too. Off to sleep.
Jya.. Oyasumi.
Ps: Yvonne, sms me to chat about the hongki's drama when you are free. Lolx
See ya soon!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message