2009/10/25

Yes. はい
カメラを買いに行きました。
Went to buy a new camera for myself.
Its time to upgrade from 6.0 Megapixel to 10.1 Megapixel.
Further more it can record HD MOVIES. Its a must for
as FT is cming. wahaha~

tadah..


Photobucket

Photobucket


Took this pic by using the new camera.
I didn't edit the color at all. The color was very natural.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Min ho came to singapore for the ETUDE HOUSE Opening.
I couldn't make it to his arrival. Didn't manage to see him. Haix

Photobucket
Photobucket

Min ho's fans meeting + opening in PS Etude Hse was Cancelled... due to a huge crowd of fans at PS..
OMG... luckily i didn't went to the PS event or else.. waste my time there waiting.


Photobucket

Photobucket

This time didn't make it to see MInho.
But its ok... as my FT will be coming in DEC.
Shall wait patiently for them to come. I want to hear them sing BARAE, Bling x3, etc...
Recently have been... OT-ing. no time for myself.
Lots of shows waiting for me
&
i need to start my Revision asap even though i had already started some but its not enough.
Class test will be held nxt sat & exams will be cming soon in Nov. After that it'll be JLPT.
After JLPT, i can stay RELAX... to wait for FT to come. la la la...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message