2012/01/16

150112 FT ISLAND PLAY! コンセント

(≧∇≦FT ISLAND PLAY! コンセント☆最高だ

2012 FTISLAND CONCERT PLAY!
The Max Pavilion @ Singapore Expo





Went to a concert all by myself seems to be FUN!~ 
I can just move wherever i wants without informing my friends. SHIOK!!
Me & my Pentastick before i off to play at the Expo.

The weather out there was humid, was Q-ing for about 45mins- 1 hr before i can really get into the venue.

Tadah!!~  I'm in the expo right now. 



Managed to know a new friend.
So a pic with her is a MUST!

Concert shall START right now!~  *SCREAM


They started off with an Energetic opening song "BARAE"
Followed by 
빙빙빙 , FTI vs PRI, Hello Hello,널 갖겠다, 사랑사랑사랑,  Life, I want, Let it go, Flower Rock,Sunshine Girl, 
고백합니다, 그대 눈물까지도, 신사동 그사람, 모두다 사랑하리, 그대는 인형처럼 웃고 있지만, 돈키호테의 노래, Troublemaker, Primadonna 
Encore; 사랑앓이, 나쁜 여자야, 새들처럼     
They ended their song with "Like a Bird".

They spoke English through out the whole concert. I'm sure they must have practise hard to make this happened. Good Job Guys!~
Loved the part before they started their acoustic performance where Hongki suddenly says "Why"? & Jaejin says "What's the problem? Then hongki says Seunghyun "HEY!~ STUPID!" & Seung hyun replied: I'm so sorry. LOL  It was the most hilarious part. Wahaha~  



Actually i intended to record the whole song for sunshine girl & I confess in a video.
Recorded sunshine girl till halfway, the security guard came & i have to stop recording.
Security became so strict after that. (NO PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY is allowed)

Listening to "I confess" really melts my heart. 
But luckily i managed to record another song (last video)  without getting caught. 
ps; shall upload it tonight. 

Waited for a very very long time for their full-scale solo concert. 
Finally, It came to SINGAPORE. A 2 hr Concert doesn't seems to be Enough for me. 

Too bad that they didn't sang lots of songs that i really liked. 
But they did sang "BAD WOMAN". OMG!~ i couldn't control my tears.
REAL TOUCHING CAN! 

(/Д`)。うわぁぁぁぁ


Their LIVE was awesome!~  
You must come & experience yourself & you'll know that they are very different from other KPOP groups.
This is why i them sooooo much.

Some nice pics captured,
JAEJIN~ 

Jong Hoon (LEADER)
The Concert ended in a glance. 

この五人、本当にありがとう ございます。昨日のコンセントは最高!! みな、お疲れた

It had been a long time since i last enjoyed a concert soo much. 
Quote from Seunghyun;
" I will never forget every single moment until we meet again.
 See you & Thank you! " 

Me too!~  I will not forget this moment that i had. Thanks for you guys to make it happened. 
I didn't know that Hong Ki was actually sick with a bad flu. He went to the hospital before the concert  for a jab. Oh dear!~Despite of that,  he can still sing it sooooo WELL!~  AWESOME!!~


YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!~ 
Thanks for all and i will be looking forward to more solo concert , showcase in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message