2012/01/26

☆彡Chinese New Year // Celebrations (^_^)/

Uwa~ Gong Xi Gong Xi!! 
Each year, one & only chinese lunar new year is here.
How are you guys getting on?


Getting older each year is ... {AW!!~  HATE!}
22/01/12 Sunday
WOW!!  
1 & only flower blooms on Lunar New Year Eve is LOVES//





Went to IKEA on the early morning for some last minute shopping & get a Lo Hei Smoked Salmon Platter for only $9.90. {Super worth it}
Bought myself a new clothes wall mount hanger too.



Saw this Colourful cute little owl artwork really brightens up my day. // Vibrant Colors
 (Believe cat will ♥ it.) // $19.90 only


Went back home after that to prepare tonight's reunion dinner & so-call last minute spring cleaning.
Finally, Reunion Dinner starts now.:*:・。(〃・ω・)ノ
Let me introduce the food one by one. Firstly, BBQ Portobello Mushrooms with butter.

Rabbit fishcake for steamboat is soo CUTE right? // Need to say goodbye to the Rabbit & welcome the Dragon. LOL!

Bbq prawns & abalone with butter.  
Creative right?  bbq abalone...  LOL

A closer look of the thin sliced abalone. 
It was REAL delicious. 



Self- marinate Korean Bulgogi // 


Self-made Gyoza with my brother. // But he is the one who cooked it.
We use Happycall pan & fried. Looked how even the gyoza is. 
Closer look, it looks appetizing right?  haahaa!~  // Give us full marks then. (´艸`☆) 


初一 , on the way to my grandmother's house. 
My Kawaii RING// does it looked like me? hee \(○^ω^○)/


Full outfit of the day, how was it?? 


CNY Gathering with my cousins.

I looked plump here right? // i know i know. (shall go on an diet asap ok?) *Promise

Blur mode.. // taken by my dad shaky's hand. LOL

ok, slighty decent one. // them lots.

Catching up with them is a one & a year thing. I really cherish it lots. 
Hope to catch up with u guys. ω*)ネー 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message