2009/06/07

05/06/08
Met chiyumi out for dinner at HK Cafe located at marina sq. After that we went to John Little, i got myself BB cream & some inner beauties. Didn't do much, just manage to shop around Marina sq and Citylink. After that we went home.


06/06/08
A tiring day for me, I had blisters all over under my foot. Its very painful. Oucks...

We had our lesson today as usual & we went for a shopping spree at BUGIS & ORCHARD as its GSS now! I bought a Fox Jacket & a sleeveless top. 綺麗ですね

Bought both DUET & WINK UP as Arashi & Nino is on cover. Spended quite some recently. I wana contorl but its a little difficult. haha~ Since its GSS period, i shld buy it bah. Lolx.. このjacketは好きです。I'm sure i'll be wearing this to Jap. haha



Walked & walked till our leg is sore & went to Coffee Club for a rest. We had drinks & desserts. Wow the muddy mud pie is super おいしいです。Its somesort like an ice cream cake with toppings. Pics taken is in my 携帯電話、lazy to upload it.


ありがとう、chiyumi for recommending!~ おいしいですよ

Oh' 私の嵐Single 「明日の記憶/Crazy Moon~キミ・ハ・ムテキ~」[Both limited editon] had arrived, thks to chiyumi again for bringing it. Tadah~ here it is.



東京の旅行に計画を開始!
この年は, 東京で私の誕生日を祝います。それは私の夢です。私は幸福な。

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message