2009/06/28

FT's trip in singapore

25.6.09
Sorry for the late update, as i was real busy for this past few days.

As normal, i went to work & hurry home at 6.30 sharp. Prepared myself & headed to Singapore Changi Airport to fetch 에프티 아일랜드 FT.ISLAND. I went with my 弟さん、and i managed to get to know a new friend called Yvonne who likes FT. too.

じめまして よろしくお願いします

Arrival of FT ISLAND

When we reached airport, there are already lots of fans waiting. My 弟さん said that he didn't predict that will have so many ppl. There are even malay/indian fans. OMG... I first time seeing they are more siao than us. Was a little shocked lo. haha



Photobucket


After 20mins of waiting, FT finally came out. I was screaming for my Minhwan. haha~ For the H1N1 thinggy, they wore a mask for protection. Didn't managed to see them clearly makes me tempted to go to their showcase on saturday but, there are no tics for sale already. I shld had bought it earlier. Alittle regreted now.

THEY ARE HERE!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
[some of the images credits to act-sion]


Videos that i captured. FT's ARRIVAL at Singapore Changi Aiport.



Went home after fetching them. Was struggling whether to apply leave & skip class to see them on sat. But i didn't.


26.06.09

Was super busy at work, i still tot of leaving early around 4.30pm to orchard or singapore flyer at least i can had a chance to try seeing whether i can see them. BUT.... who knows that last min, i had to OT.. So in the end , i left my workplace at 6.15pm. WTH.. was damn mad but what can i do.

Meet up with jerline, we went to singapore flyer to have a look. My first time going to singapore flyer. Didn't took a ride, we went to poeye to had our dinner & walked around singapore flyer. I took some pics there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Didn't manage to see FT as they had already went to flyer at around 2pm today. Aiya~ missed the chance. But nah~ its ok. We went to Mac on our homwork & discussion of our jap trip.
I drank this double chocolate drink. It's おいしいです。

Photobucket

Photobucket


Arashi's concert schedule is out & it was different from what we had discussed the other time. We had made some changes of our trip. Let's hope everything would turn out fine & we could manage to get the concert tics.



27.06.09

Woke up early & went to work. Finished off the work that causes me to OT. And i was free after that, was revising for today's class while listening to FT's songs. Yvonne went to their concert alone as i'm not going. But she bought me a Primadonna Handphone Sling & a pentastick. ありがとう~


Photobucket

Photobucket


After work, i went to my 日本語のclass. Sensei taught us new things today & he explained quite clearly this time. But honestly speaking, i wasn't concentrating, I keep looking at my watch... as i aren't able to go to FT's showcase. I was thinking of what song would they be singing? heex

4.15pm, class ended. Went to eat lunch cum dinner with chiyumi & momo. Yvonne gave me a call , & we decided to go to airport to try our luck. I meet her at 7.30pm at T2.

Meet up with shujun, as i had promised to go church to pray with her to return prayers to god, after her operation. AND.... i saw him. He was wearing a white spectacles outside 7-11 with a guy. That security Shuai ge. Remember guys??? haha My heart was jumping real fast but i didn't went ahead to ask for his no. I 'm afraid , if he is alone. Mayb i dare. LOlx We were late, hurried over to hall 1 & started with praising & singing songs. Pastor said something really aspired me & shujun today. He said about a new life etc... We were very concentrating on what he said. We didn't finished off what pastor had said & we just leave. Its time for me to meet Yvonne. hehe

Shujun, sorry about that. Hope i can go shopping with you after you had fully recovered.

Departure of FT ISLAND

Meet up with yvonne , Saw many fans in the airport. So it must be sure that FT would be departing in this Terminal. haha While waiting, was chit-chatting with yvonne. We really does click very well.. lolx

At around 8plus, i saw something from afar. Security guards. So i told yvonne that we can be prepared. Saw many ppl chasing had arrived & overheard that they said that, they had lost them at bedok etc.

A few more mins later...

I spotted a suspicious van arriving, firstly we thought that it would be them. But its is just their co-workers from korean. They helped them to check-in their instruments & luggage first. And in 15 to 20 mins intervals, I spotted another van 8228 & confirmed that it is them. They didn't came down & their van make another round.

This time, i'm confirmed that they will be coming down. Oh minhwan is hugging with a softtoy in his arms. hehex I captured this following video by using yvonne's cam as i didn't bring along mine. In between, i talked to joonhoon 종훈, good bye & take care. He was smiling happily at me & i forget whether did he replyed me? I only can hear that i reply back him okok. haha He understands simple ENGLISH de if i'm not wrong? haha~ LOL




I touched joonhoon 종훈 & hongki 홍기, somesort like molesting them? haha jus joking.. i jus gently touched them only.. Gomen ne yvonne. touched ur joonhoon. haha

Pics that i had captured from the video.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A wonderful day that i have had today. Thanks to yvonne~ we shall meet up often. haha

FT island ROCKS.. hope they can come to singapore more often too. I'm sure i'll go to their showcase or concert next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message