2009/06/15

I'm feeling very sleeply right now. I shld be sleeping early today if possible. haha
Let me update what's going on this few days.

[12.06.09]
Knock Off from work early at 5.05pm as i needa walk quite a distance to take bus to the airport.

Reached the airport at around 6.30pm sharp & waited for FIR. It had been a long time since we last seen them. OMG~ qin bleach his hair to almost white colour. He looked like an ah beng lo. haha

Lolx didn't chat much with faye. 1 word or 1 sentence? I forget already, just passed her my letter and thats all. I didn't chase this time as i wana save money. I don't see that there's a need to chase. There's no passion on it anymore. Lolx.. after fetching them, went home alone.

[13.06.09]
Went to work this morning as usual, after that i went for my jap class. Our class is combined with another class at the moment as they are waiting for the new jap sensei to come. Sensei didnt really go through into the 6th lesson topic. He was busy-ing explaining on the い&なadjective to the other class & it slowed dwn our speed. Its so sickening lo. WTH!~ But luckily we just have to bear with it for 1 more lesson next week & the week after their jap sensei will be coming to take over. よかったです。 

After class, went to have our lunch+dinner, & we went to the PC fair. Didn't go to CHC jurong for FIR performances as i can't make it. But i did went to the meet & greet at the spore expo.



meet & Greet session.
Nothing much happened actually, only for some interviews.



It feels great hearing them praised god etc. They sang one song from their church, laoshi didn't know how to sing & he just clapped along with us. At least laoshi came this time for the event. Thks laoshi.

Lolx Hmm saw someone in CHC & i having eye contact with him. (he is one of the security if i'm not wrong, he was standing at the guys side de.) Its my 2nd time to have this 一見鈡情's feeling other than allen. We was like looking at each other for quite some times & it makes me alittle shy. Lolx I don't think got ppl noticed. haha

Actually i thought of going to him & ask him his handphone no. but i'm afraid. haha~ When i wanted too, he had already gone out. sianz~ He looked like the type of guys that i like. But too bad, we no fate with each other. How wonderful if he come to me & ask me for my hp no. I think i'll gave it to him straight away. wahahahah~ * day-dreaming...



[14.06.09]
A wasted trip to the airport. Didn't even manage to see them at all.

Went to had our POPEYE and i went home while the others received news that FIR may still be in spore but during evening time received jerlin's call. She told me FIR took the BR flight bah. Haix!~

We waited at the wrong terminal as we thought that they took SQ flight here & would take SQ flight back. Who knows that they would take BR flight?

Its really disappointing~ but hope to see them real soon.
i want to listen to faye sing live. It had beeen a long time since i see their performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message