2009/06/21

リーンちゃんの誕生日パーティーです。
20.6.09
After class, i went to meet the rest. Reached cine early & i went to shop around. We had our ridda's mini birthday celebration held at Kbox. We had so much fun. Its been ages since i was laughing like hell. Lolx I was PK-ing with chris as usual for our food competition. But.. we got a new champion this time. ZHAO HE!!~ He can really eat more than us. Ok i shall admit that i'm the 3rd right now. haha

Sing, Eat, Sing & eat. we dedicate "happy birthday" song for our ridda. ( makes me remind of my granny's bdae) wahaha


Oh another PK of mine is that i PK with j2. Right now, i'm having a sore throat. lolx Its fun PK-ing with you.

リーンちゃん、誕生日おめんでとう。

birthday girl & me


Photos sessions time!!!
Lots of laughter as usual. lolx

oh mine!~ neko faint!!! what happened sia?? (Quick call 995)


Most funniest pic of all. zx was tired & sitting dwn at a corner. We were all praying at him. wahaha~


Took our last pic in the mrt & went home. Shall meet up soon guys..

リーンちゃん,
happy to hear that you like our present. What is it that is troubling you? If you need anything, feel free to call me. But withthin 24hrs.. haha night time is my sleeping time..
Whether the day is good or bad,
Whether you are feeling happy or sad,
If you have a need, I’ll comprehend;
I’ll be there to share and be a friend.
It feels so good that we are friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message